Tuesday, September 18, 2007

For starters

Good day people.

I knew one day I could not escape it any longer, I had to get an art blog in addition to my 5 year old livejournal account. Livejournal is great to share thoughts and art with friends, but far less ideal to share with the world. It's here where this blog comes in.

I intend to put up the latest concepts, sketches and more final art work here. It's a start of a new beginning, now I graduated for the Masters of Art and animation and an uncertain professional future awaits.

To start, I like to put up some recent oekaki drawings I made at Fearsome, see if that works. :)

1 comment:

PJ Lynch said...

Hi Leo
Nice work man.

RE my workshop in Dublin....this is the first of this type for me in this venue and I am not sure how much I will be able to control the lighting etc...so I wouldn't recommend a trip all the way over in case it doesn't turn out quite the way we hope it might.
All the best
PJ